Permits, Certifications, Verifications, and Registrations

The following lists provides links to information and contacts regarding CARB permits, certifications, and equipment registrations. 

Equipment Registration and Reporting

ProgramReporting SystemContact
Truck and Bus RegulationTRUCRS reporting system(866) 634-3735 |
Greenhouse Gas Regulation Heavy-Duty Tractor TrailerGreenhouse Gas TRUCRS Reporting(866) 634-3735 |
ARB Equipment Registration System (ARBER)ARBER
Port Trucks - Drayage Trucks (DTR)ARBER Registration(888) 247-4821 |
Transportation Refrigeration Unit (TRU)ARBER Registration(888) 878-2826 |
In-Use Off-Road Diesel Vehicle RegulationDiesel Off-Road Online Reporting System (DOORS)(877) 593-6677 |
Refrigerant Management program (RMP)R3 Refrigerant Reporting System(916) 324-2517 |
Statewide Portable Equipment Registration Program (PERP)PERP Permit


Diesel Emission Control Strategies VerificationVerification Procedure

(866) 634-3735

Large Spark Ignition Engine RetrofitsDOORS System Information(877) 593-6677 |