Fresno Council of Governments (FCOG)
- Sustainable Communities & Climate Protection Program
- Sustainable Communities
- Policy & Research Briefs
- Project Solicitation
- Regional Plans & Evaluations
- Regional Plan Targets
- SB 150 Data Dashboard
- Active Transportation
Metropolitan Planning Organization for Fresno County
Fresno Council of Governments (FCOG), the federally-designated Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) for the County of Fresno, is located in the San Joaquin Valley. FCOG adopted its second Regional Transportation Plan/Sustainable Communities Strategy (RTP/SCS) in 2018.
The 2018 RTP/SCS includes an increase in multi-family housing, commercial and residential development near transit, employee carpool and vanpool programs, as well as a significant increase in investment in active transportation projects. Fresno COG’s 2018 SCS contains similar strategies as the first SCS, plus a new electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure strategy.
- CARB staff's Technical Evaluation of the Fresno Council of Governments' (FCOG) Final Sustainable Communities Strategy (Sep. 2019)
- CARB Executive Order accepting FCOG's determination that the Final SCS would meet the region's GHG emissions reduction targets (Oct. 2019)
- 2018 Regional Transportation Plan and Sustainable Communities Strategy, adopted July 26, 2018
Past evaluations are available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org