HARP Air Dispersion Modeling and Risk Tool
Software that performs air dispersion runs and calculate health risk
Minimum System Requirements
The current version of HARP is a Microsoft Windows based program and can be installed on any Windows operating system that supports the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2 or later.
- 2GB of RAM
- 200 MB of free space for program files
The amount of storage space required on the hard disk will depend on the output options selected in the air dispersion analysis. Some of the optional output files of concentration and risk data can be very large.
Air Dispersion Modeling and Risk Tool (dated 22118 - Released on April 28, 2022)
- Version History
- End User License Agreement
- User Guide (revised March 17, 2015)
- Health Database: Download and manually install the latest health database (posted December 12, 2022)
- Health database version history
- Health Table Excel Version: Copy of the latest HARP health table (posted December 12, 2022)
- Descriptions of HARP2 HRA Input/Output
- Important Information for Importing Air Dispersion Runs into HARP
- Sample project for the ADMRT: This project contains fictitious data. The meteorology file used was obtained from one of US EPA’s test cases for AERMOD.
- Consolidated Table of OEHHA / ARB Approved Risk Assessment Health Values
- OEHHA Air Toxics Hot Spots Program Guidance Manual for the Preparation of Health Risk Assessments 2015
- Risk Management Guidance for Stationary Sources of Air Toxics