2007 San Joaquin Valley PM10 Maintenance Plan
Below are links to the 2007 Maintenance Plan documents, letters submitting the plan to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S. EPA), U.S. EPA actions, and the updated 2017 San Joaquin Valley PM10 plans, as well as the CARB emission inventory used in the Plan and updated transportation conformity budgets.
2017 San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District PM10 Maintenance Plan (Updated)
On April 27, 2017, CARB approved an update to the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District PM10 Maintenance Plan (Update). CARB submitted the plan to the U.S. EPA as a revision to the California State Implementation Plan (SIP). CARB later withdrew the Update on January 20, 2023.
- Plan Submittal Letter to U.S. EPA (May 17, 2017)
- Public Notice (March 24, 2017)
- Staff Report (March 24, 2017)
- Resolution 17-14 (April 27, 2017)
- Withdrawal Letter (January 20, 2023)
2015 Updated Transportation Conformity Budgets for the San Joaquin Valley Ozone, PM2.5, and PM10 State Implementation Plans
On October 22, 2015, CARB approved the Updated Transportation Conformity Budgets for the San Joaquin Valley 2007 Ozone, 2012 PM2.5, and 2007 PM10 SIPs.
At the public meeting held on October 25, 2007, CARB approved the San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District’s (District) 2007 PM10 Maintenance Plan and Request for Redesignation (2007 Maintenance Plan) with modifications to the transportation conformity budgets.
- CARB Submittal Letter to U.S. EPA (November 16, 2007)
- Public Notice (September 24, 2007)
- Staff Report (October 12, 2007)
- Emission Inventories
- 2007 PM10 Maintenance Plan (link to pdf on District site)
U.S. EPA Documents and Actions
- Final Rule: Redesignation of the San Joaquin Valley AIr Basin PM10 Nonattainment Area to Attainment and Approval of the PM10 Maintenance Plan (73 FR 66759, November 12, 2008)
- Technical Amendment (76 FR 15219, March 21, 2011)