- The borrower must be have 100 or fewer employees, and $10 million or less in annual revenue, averaged over three years.
- The borrower must have their primary economic effect in California.
- Fleets must have 10 or fewer heavy-duty vehicles subject to the In-Use Truck and Bus Regulation.
Financeable Vehicles and Equipment
Loan proceeds may be used to purchase (not refinance) on-road heavy-duty vehicles and equipment to help fleet owners comply with the Truck and Bus Regulation. Potential products available for financing include:
- Used and new trucks with 2010 and newer model year engines CARB-certified to 2010 and later model year emission standards.
- The engines can use diesel fuel, compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG) or other fuels including zero-emission technology.