Research Screening Committee
The Board's legislatively mandated Research Screening Committee (RSC) consists of scientists, engineers, and others knowledgeable, technically qualified, and experienced in air pollution problems. The Committee meets approximately 2-4 times a year to review proposed and completed research projects.
CARB has six RSC positions to fill, find out more
Current Committee Membership
- Professor Rachel Morello-Frosch, Ph.D., M.P.H., School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley
- Professor Suzanne Paulson, Ph.D., Dept. of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles
- Alan Vette, Ph.D., United States Environmental Protection Agency, Deputy National Program Director
- Tim Wallington, Ph.D., Ford Motor Company, Senior Technical Leader for Environmental Sciences
- Professor Yifang Zhu, Ph.D., Fielding School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles
For older meeting documents, visit the RSC archive.