Outcomes and Results for the Innovative Small e-Fleet Pilot Program
ISEF vouchers are still in processing for the 2021-2022 Fiscal Year. In the first year of this pilot program, the following vouchers were requested:
- 73 unique small fleets requested vouchers for FY 2021-22
- 69% of vouchers requested were for trucks domiciled in a disadvantaged communities
- Average fleet size for participants was 5 vehicles
- $25M allocated for Fiscal Year 2020-21, an additional $10M was allocated from broader HVIP to meet the demand by small fleets
- $33M allocated for Fiscal Year 2022-23, an additional $50M was allocated from broader HVIP to further fund ISEF vouchers for small fleet purchases. $33M of original funding for Fiscal Year 2022-23 will now be reserved exclusively for innovative solutions such as short-term leases, rentals, and truck-as-a-service through approved ISEF providers, with the new additional funding available to fund small fleets’ standard purchase requests
Funding Year 2022-23 ISEF vouchers are in the final stages of redemption. More information on outcomes will be available soon.