Open Request for Applications
ISEF opened on August 30, 2023, with $83 million available for eligible small fleets to request increased voucher requests.
California fleets can visit the ISEF Purchaser webpage to view offerings and apply to participate in ISEF. Guidelines to participate in ISEF are available through Appendix F of HVIP's Fiscal Year 2022-23 Implementation Manual.
- 73 unique small fleets requested vouchers for FY 2021-22
- 69% of vouchers requested were for trucks domiciled in a disadvantaged community
- Average fleet size for participants was 5 vehicles
- $25M allocated for Fiscal Year 2020-21, an additional $10M was allocated from broader HVIP to meet the demand by small fleets
- $33M allocated for Fiscal Year 2022-23, an additional $50M was allocated from broader HVIP to further fund ISEF vouchers for small fleet purchases. ISEF’s $33M of original funding for Fiscal Year 2022-23 will now be reserved exclusively for innovative solutions such as short-term leases, rentals, and truck-as-a-service through approved ISEF providers, with the new additional funding available to fund small fleets’ standard purchase requests