2018 San Joaquin Valley PM2.5 Plan
On January 24, 2019, the California Air Resources Board adopted the 2018 Plan for the 1997, 2006, and 2012 PM2.5 Standards (2018 PM2.5 Plan) for the San Joaquin Valley. The 2018 PM2.5 Plan addresses multiple federal PM2.5 ambient air quality standards.
This page provides links to documentation relevant to the 2018 PM2.5 Plan. Additional CARB and District documentation will be posted here as they become available.
12 μg/m3 SIP Withdrawal
12 μg/m3 SIP Revision
- Progress Report and Technical Submittal for 2012 PM2.5 Standard (October 19, 2021)
15 μg/m3 SIP Revision
- Notice of Public Meeting (September 23, 2021)
- Staff Report
- Supplement for 15 μg/m3 SIP Revision (Ammonia and Building Electrification) (March 29, 2023)
- Supplement for 15 μg/m3 SIP Revision (Title VI of the Civil Rights Act) (June 15, 2023)
- SIP Measure Tracking (June 10, 2022)
- Southeast Fresno Unmonitored Area PM2.5 Analysis (July 12, 2022)
2018 PM2.5 Plan
- Notice of Public Meeting (January 24, 2019)
- Staff Report (December 21, 2018)