- Community Air Protection Program
- Documentos en Español
- Community Selection
- Community Air Protection Blueprint
- Community Air Grants
- Environmental Justice Blog
- Resource Center
- Community Air Quality Portal
- Technology Clearinghouse
- Community Air Protection Funds
CARB is releasing these guidelines under the fiscal year 2018-2019 State budget for $5 million.
The questions answered in this document include both questions asked during the Community Air Grants teleconference and questions received via email by 5:00PM PST on Thursday, July 11, 2019.
Link to the current Air Grants Exhibit A Budget Template.
Link to the current Air Grants Reporting Form template.
This form is required when receiving payment from the State of California in lieu of IRS W-9 or W-7.