2020 AB 617 CARB Board Update
- Community Air Protection Program
- Community Air Protection Program Resource Center
- AB 617 Consultation Group
- Annual Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Documentos en Español
- Community Recommendations
- Community Air Protection Blueprint
- Community Air Grants
- Environmental Justice Blog
- Community Air Protection Incentives
AB 617 requires that air districts prepare an annual report for each community emission reduction program (CERP). CARB’s Community Air Protection Blueprint (Blueprint) describes the required content, public noticing, and timing of the annual reports, prepared by air districts. This is the first year that districts are required to prepare annual reports, and the first time that CARB staff have compiled this reported information for the Board.
In addition to the annual reports provided by the air districts for the seven communities selected for a CERP in 2018, for this update, CARB staff also summarize overall progress made in (1) program implementation, (2) statewide emissions reduction strategies, and (3) statewide supporting tools and resources.