CARB hosts “One-Stop” informational event on clean air rules for truckers in Bakersfield
BAKERSFIELD – State air quality experts will provide truck drivers and fleet owners with the latest information to help them comply with the state’s clean air requirements and upcoming rule deadlines. They will also offer one-on-one assistance and details about available financial assistance for equipment upgrades. Advanced technology vehicles, mock truck inspections, funding presentations and a variety of equipment vendors will all be on site.
WHAT: Informational event to learn how to comply with regulations to help clean up California’s air
- Overview of both the “Truck and Bus” and Off-Road Regulations
- The latest news on available financial assistance and new legislation
- New enforcement tool linking DMV registration and compliance
- Information about new technology options for compliance
- Spanish assistance available
WHO: California Air Resources Board officials, local agencies and vendors
WHEN: Tuesday, April 17 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
WHERE: Kern County Fairgrounds, 1142 South P Street Bakersfield, CA 93307
VISUALS: Truck inspection demonstrations, industry vendors and local booths, informational sessions.
NOTE: Space is limited at this free event. Truck owners and operators are encouraged to sign up ahead of time.