AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a virtual public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The virtual meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: January 25, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Update on Tribal Representative: CARB will provide an update on activities to ensure Tribal representation on the EJAC.
- Update on Technical Assistance: EJAC may hear a report back from EJAC Co-Chairs on technical assistance to support the EJAC.
- Report back from Community Engagement Working Group & Co-Chairs: The EJAC may hear a report back from the Community Engagement working group; discuss community engagement efforts and may discuss and may take action to approve a community engagement plan. The EJAC may hear from Co-Chairs on the proposed work plan.
- High-Level Review of the 2017 EJAC Recommendations and CARB Responses and Progress relative to the 2017 Scoping Plan:CARB will walk through CARB’s responses to the 2017 EJAC recommendations, and provide a progress update since the 2017 Scoping Plan.
- Update on PATHWAYS Scenario Modeling Assumptions: The EJAC will hear an update from CARB on the PATHWAYS modeling assumptions for the 2022 Scoping Plan Update, and how EJAC recommendations on scenario modeling inputs were incorporated into agency assumptions.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of Expectations for the 2022 EJAC Process: CARB and the EJAC will review and discuss shared expectations for EJAC involvement in the 2022 Scoping Plan process.
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.
2017 Priority EJAC Recommendations and CARB Responses
PRIORITY-EJAC-RECOMMENDATIONS-CARB-RESPONSES052017_0.PDF · 126 KB
2017 Scoping Plan Status of Resolution Directives
2020-4-19 SP STATUS UPDATE REPORT_2020_0.PDF · 687 KB
CARB OEJ Presentation
OEJ EJAC PRESENTATION.PDF · 308 KB
2017 Scoping Plan Progress Update
2017SP PROGRESS_FOR JAN25 EJAC MEETING_01242022.PDF · 568 KB
Update on PATHWAYS Scenario Modeling Assumptions
SCENARIO SLIDES FOR JAN25 EJAC MTG_01242022.PDF · 228 KB