Annual Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Community Air Protection Program
- Community Air Protection Program Resource Center
- AB 617 Consultation Group
- Annual Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Documentos en Español
- Community Selection
- Community Air Protection Blueprint
- Las Subvenciones del Aire en la Comunidad
- Environmental Justice Blog
- Community Air Protection Incentives
AB 617 requires air districts to prepare an annual report summarizing the results and actions for each community emissions reduction program (CERP). CARB staff also prepares an update for the CARB Governing Board on AB 617 progress each year.
The minimum annual reporting requirements are outlined in the Blueprint for CARB statewide strategies and air district strategies. To support these reporting efforts, CARB staff have developed a methodology for collecting and quantifying information with air districts on statewide strategy progress and air district strategy progress in each of the selected AB 617 CERP communities. CARB staff uses the information gathered from the annual reporting process to update our Governing Board on AB 617 progress each year and to provide public transparency.
In addition to the annual reports provided by the air districts for the 11 communities selected for a community emissions reduction program, CARB staff summarized overall progress made in Community Air Protection Program for CARB's Board.
Previous Board Updates