Bilingual Services Program
The EEO Office is responsible for providing equal access to all CARB programs and services to persons who are Limited English Proficient (LEP) by coordinating translation (written) and interpretation (spoken) services requested by staff, as required by the Dymally-Alatorre Bilingual Services Act (Government Code 7290-7299.8). The Act requires the CARB to conduct an assessment of its compliance by surveying our public contacts two-weeks each even-numbered year and develop and prepare an implementation plan each odd-numbered year. Results from the survey and the implementation plan must be submitted to the California Department of Human Resources (CalHR) no later than October 1 of the corresponding year.
- Over the Telephone Interpretation Services Procedures
- Bilingual Services Policy
- Bilingual Language Services Translation (Written) Request
- Bilingual Language Services (Spoken) Request
- Bilingual Pay Authorization Form STD.897
- Bilingual Skills Questionnaire
- Certified/Voluntary bilingual employees
- Bilingual glossaries of common words
For questions, complaints, or requests to provide language access services, contact EEOP@arb.ca.gov or (279) 216-0304.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Office
It is the California Air Resources Board (CARB) policy to provide fair and equal access to the benefits of a program or activity administered by CARB. CARB will not tolerate discrimination against any person(s) seeking to participate in, or receive the benefits of, any program or activity offered or conducted by CARB.