AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting - August 26, 2021
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a virtual public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The virtual meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: August 26, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Overview of the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act: The EJAC will hear an overview of Bagley-Keene Act requirements.
- EJAC Governance: The EJAC will discuss and may take action to approve EJAC leadership, a charter (or charter elements), working groups focused on specific topics such as greenhouse gas emissions sectors, and other related governance issues.
- Model Inputs and Scenario Discussion: The EJAC will consider scenario inputs for 2022 Scoping Plan modeling and may take action regarding input on recommended scenario inputs.
- Alignment / Transparency on schedule/workplan: The EJAC will consider a schedule of events through 2022 for Scoping Plan activities including EJAC meetings and may take action regarding input on the schedule, including to schedule future EJAC meetings.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the September 2021 EJAC meeting.
- Closing Remarks
Integration of EJ into Scoping Plan
JUN2021_SP_EJAC SLIDE.PDF · 171 KB
Draft Overall Schedule
2022SP_SCHEDULE-DELIVERABLES_08252021.PDF · 129 KB
Proposed Topic Groupings
2022SP_TOPIC GROUPINGS_08232021.PDF · 105 KB
Scoping Plan Scenario Design Input
2022SP_EJAC_08262021.PDF · 206 KB