Visalia Community Meeting, February 6, 2019
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) staff invite you to participate in a community meeting for the Community Air Protection Program. This program focuses on improving public health in communities that experience disproportionate burdens from exposure to
air pollutants. You can ask questions, engage in discussion, and learn more about:
- Approaches for consideration of addition communities
- Development of updated incentive guidelines
- How we can continue to support effective program implementation
Community Air Protection Program
- Visit https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/our-work/programs/community-air-protection-program
- Contact Monique Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 322-7304.
AB 617 Incentive Funding
- Visit https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/cap/capfunds.htm
- Contact Kyle Goff at email@example.com or (916) 324-1988.
Additional meetings will be held in Lamont and Stockton.
CARB will also host a webinar on February 27th.