Informational Webinar on Sustainable Fleets Program for California Fleet Owners and Operators – October 26, 2023
You are invited to a webinar to introduce the Sustainable Fleets Program designed for California fleet owners and operators. This exciting program recognizes fleet operators adding zero-emission vehicles to their fleets no matter their size, location, or composition. In our discussion, we will explain that there is no cost for California fleets to participate, and that they will gain access to tools and resources to help support the transition to zero-emission operations.
For more information, email the Sustainable Fleets team at email@example.com, or visit us at sustainablefleets.org.
Next-Stop to Zero Education Series
Live, educational events about zero-emission trucks featuring presentations and roundtable discussions by manufacturers, experienced real-world fleets, funding experts, and various other subject matter experts. Recordings for past events available on the Next Stop to Zero Series webpage.
Advanced Clean Fleets Regulation Training Webinar - October 18, 2023
Join us for the first of several public online training webinars on the new Advanced Clean Fleets (ACF) regulation. This meeting will be recorded and made available on the ACF website. We anticipate a large number of participants and questions. In order to facilitate an efficient discussion, we request that questions be submitted in advance. Staff will review the questions, compile those that are similar and pertinent to the ACF regulation, and provide answers during the webinar. While we will not be able to answer detailed questions specific to your fleet only, we will provide information on how to get individualized fleet assistance. If time allows, we will answer clarifying questions at the end of the presentation. Please submit your questions through the Zoom registration page no later than Wednesday, October 11, 2023.
Date: October 18, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Zero-Emission Truck Showcase and Ride & Drive Event - October 20, 2023
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and CALSTART are sponsoring a free Zero-Emission Truck and Off-Road Showcase + Ride & Drive Event on October 20, 2023 at the North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre. The event will include the following:
- CARB staff available to answer your questions
- CARB presentations on the Advanced Clean Fleets (ACF)
- CARB Next-Stop to Zero presentation on Intro to Technology & How to Choose a ZEV Vehicle
- Presentations on Incentive opportunities and the Cal Fleet Advisor technical assistance program
- Zero-emission trucks available to test drive
- Opportunities to learn about the various zero emission technologies
- Complimentary food and drinks
Date: October 20, 2023
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: 2050 Entertainment Cir, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Zero-Emission Truck Ride & Drive Event - September 15, 2023
Join us on September 15th, 2023, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Port of Oakland to ride, drive, or preview a battery or fuel cell electric truck.
- Learn about the various zero-emission technologies available
- Talk to companies offering financing, leasing, and insurance options
- Learn about mobile and stationary electric charging solutions
- Learn about zero-emission infrastructure parking solutions
Location: Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, 2777 Middle Harbor Rd., Oakland, CA 94607
EnergIIZE Drayage Fleet and Transit Set-Aside Funding Lanes are Open!
The funding lanes are open until 5 p.m. PT on September 15, 2023 (EXTENDED DEADLINE). The funding amount is $22.275 million for Drayage Fleet and $11.4 million for Transit. Prospective applicants can view the EnergIIZE Drayage and Transit Set-Aside Implementation Manual Addendum, pre-recorded workshop video, application instructions, and fact sheets (Drayage Set-Aside, Transit Set-Aside) for more information.
Informational Webinar for Small Fleets Interested in Accessing Zero-Emission Trucks
July 19, 2023 - Webinar
Beginning August 30, 2023, eligible small fleets can access flexible financing options for zero-emission trucks through the (HVIP) Innovative Small e-Fleet Pilot (ISEF). Eligible fleets include California-based, privately owned trucking companies, independent owner-operators, and non-profits with fewer than 20 trucks and an annual revenue of less than $15 million. Non-profits are not disqualified by revenue. This funding allows small fleets to request enhanced vouchers for standard financing, lease, rental, and truck-as-a-service options, and fueling support. Guidelines to participate in ISEF are now available through Appendix F of HVIP's Fiscal Year 2022-23 Implementation Manual.
Staff invite small fleets interested in accessing funding for class 2b-8 zero-emission vehicles to participate in an informational session on ISEF hosted by the project administrator CALSTART. The program will open for voucher requests on August 30, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on the ISEF Purchaser Webpage.
Date: July 19, 2023
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Zero-Emission Trucks Showcase + Ride & Drive Event
June 21, 2023 - Fresno, CA
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and CALSTART hosted a free Zero-Emission Truck Showcase + Ride & Drive event on June 21, 2023 at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA.
Attendees experienced the following:
- Test drives of zero-emission medium- and heavy-duty trucks and off-road equipment.
- A Next-Stop to Zero Event Series Breakout Session on Zero-Emission Vehicles (ZEV) 101: "Getting Started", showcasing CARB's ZEV TruckStop website's resources and materials. This information was developed to help fleets and owner/operators plan for, transition to, and learn about ZEV terminology, technology, planning, incentives, and resources.
- Cal Fleet Advisor, a no-cost technical assistance program for fleets and owner-operators. Reserve your spot ahead of time for a free 1:1 consultation with a zero-emission expert.
- CARB, California Energy Commission (CEC), and CALSTART staff present and ready to answer your questions.
- A complimentary lunch.
Date: June 21, 2023
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: 2650 E. Shaw Ave., Fresno, CA 93710
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe to CARB's GovDelivery email updates to receive news directly to your email