Engagement Plan and Timeline: Blueprint 2.0 Revision
- Community Air Protection Program
- Community Air Protection Program Resource Center
- AB 617 Consultation Group
- AB 617 Annual Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Documentos en Español
- Community Recommendations
- Community Air Protection Blueprint
- Community Air Grants
- Environmental Justice Blog
- Community Air Protection Incentives
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) Office of Community Air Protection (OCAP) staff plans to conduct engagement and outreach for the Program Blueprint 2.0 Revision Update that will focus on community feedback focus and CARB’s commitment to environmental justice and racial equity. OCAP staff will reach out to, and meaningfully engage with, communities across the state who are disproportionately impacted by poor air quality.
Draft Engagement Plan and Timeline
OCAP staff has developed a draft engagement plan and timeline for the Blueprint 2.0 Revision update that lays out many of the engagement activities and milestones OCAP staff will conduct that are anticipated through September 2023 to inform the development of the proposed Blueprint 2.0 Revision document. We look forward to and encourage any public comment on this draft plan. Please email any comments or questions about the attached draft engagement plan to firstname.lastname@example.org.