Indoor Air Quality Symposium
SACRAMENTO – The California Air Resources Board (ARB) and Department of Health Services (DHS) will hold a two-day indoor air quality symposium starting May 3.
PHOTO OPPORTUNITY: California Environmental Protection Agency Secretary Winston Hickox will present former Assemblywoman Sally Tanner with an award for her leadership in establishing indoor air quality programs at both the ARB and DHS, and the ARB's toxics program, as well as contributions to environmental and public health.
Wednesday, May 3
Double Tree Hotel, Sacramento
The symposium will include distinguished indoor air quality experts from government agencies, universities and private research firms. Topics will include:
- Children's Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution
- Economic Value of Improving Air Quality
- Risk of Indoor Exposures Compared to Other Environmental Challenges
- Tips on How People Can Protect Themselves
- Remedies to Indoor Pollution and Related Legal Authority
DIRECTIONS: Exit Interstate 80 at Arden Way (south). Right on Point West Way. Double Tree Hotel is on the right.