CARB hosts “One-Stop” informational event on clean air rules for truckers in Red Bluff
RED BLUFF – State air quality experts will provide truck drivers and fleet owners with the latest information to help them comply with the state’s clean air requirements and upcoming rule deadlines which includes DMV compliance going into effect in January 2020. They will also offer one-on-one assistance and details about available financial aid for equipment upgrades. Advanced technology vehicles, mock truck inspections, funding presentations and a variety of equipment vendors will all be on site.
WHAT: Informational event to learn how to comply with regulations to help clean up California’s air, featuring:
- One-on-one compliance assistance in English and Spanish
- Industry vendors and local agency booths
- Truck inspection demonstrations
- Overview of both the “Truck and Bus” and Off-Road Regulations
- The latest news on available financial assistance and new legislation
- Clean vehicle/technology displays
- CHP BIT inspection overview
WHO: California Air Resources Board officials, local agencies and vendors
WHEN: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm
WHERE: 1500 South Jackson Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080
VISUALS: Truck inspection demonstrations, industry vendors and local booths, informational sessions.
NOTE: Truck owners and operators are encouraged to sign up ahead of time. Admission and parking are free.