AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a virtual public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The virtual meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: December 14, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Finalize Introductory Framing to EJAC Responses to Scenario Questions: The EJAC will review, finalize, and vote on the introductory framing prepared by Co-chairs for the EJAC responses to scenario questions.
- Pesticides in the 2022 Scoping Plan Update: The EJAC will hear from key experts in the field on pesticides and discuss potential recommendations. The EJAC will also hear an update from CARB on this topic.
- Report back from Working Groups: The EJAC may hear a report back from the working groups, including the community engagement working group; discuss other community engagement efforts and may discuss and may take action to approve a community engagement plan.
- Updates on Process: The EJAC will hear updates from CARB on outstanding questions and requests.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.
This Google document is for the following agenda item: Finalize Introductory Framing to EJAC Responses to Scenario Questions: The EJAC will review, finalize, and vote on the introductory framing prepared by Co-chairs for the EJAC responses to scenario questions.
Californians for Pesticide Reform Presentation
Pesticide Action Network North America Presentation