AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
CalEPA Headquarters Building or Virtual
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a hybrid public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The hybrid meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: February 27, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Locations: Zoom or Telephone
CalEPA Headquarters | Sierra Hearing Room
1001 I Street, 2nd Floor, Sacramento, California 95814
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- EJAC Governance: CARB and the EJAC will discuss the development and/or revisions of a draft charter and other related governance issues.
- Transparency Requirements for Advisory Committees: The EJAC will hear from CARB about transparency requirements for advisory committee members including the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act, conflict of interest, and Public Records Act requirements and may share questions or comments.
- Overview of Board Commitments and Scoping Plan Resolution: The EJAC will hear from CARB staff on Resolution 22-21 and Board Commitments for the 2022 Climate Change Scoping Plan for Achieving Carbon Neutrality and may share questions or comments.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.
Draft EJAC Charter
2023-02-22 DRAFT EJAC CHARTER.PDF · 186 KB
Advisory Committee Transparency Requirements
CARB LEGAL PRESENTATION TRANSPARENCY REQUIREMENTS - EXTERNAL.PDF · 221 KB
2-27 EJAC Meeting Notes
2-27 EJAC MEETING NOTES.PDF · 276 KB