AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a hybrid public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The hybrid meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: October 25, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Locations: Zoom or Telephone: 877-853-5247, Meeting ID: 831622544600
Or at the following location:
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District | 1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue, Fresno, California 93726
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Updates on the 2022 Scoping Plan: The EJAC may hear updates from CARB staff on 2022 Scoping Plan development activities.
- Permanent EJAC: The EJAC will hear a Permanent EJAC Proposal from CARB staff and may share questions or comments about the Permanent EJAC and community engagement.
- Recirculated Draft Environmental Analysis (EA) for the Draft 2022 Scoping Plan Update: The EJAC may hear updates from CARB staff on the Recirculated Draft EA and may share questions or comments.
- Transparency Requirements for Advisory Committees: The EJAC will hear from CARB staff about transparency requirements for advisory committee members including the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act, conflict of interest, and Public Records Act requirements and may share questions or comments.
- Debrief Fresno Tour: The EJAC will debrief the Fresno toxic tour.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.
Please note: the EJAC will begin its discussion of the agenda items at the Monday meeting and will continue to discuss agenda items at Tuesday’s meeting.