AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
CalEPA Headquarters Building or Virtual
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a hybrid public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The hybrid meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: September 27, 2022
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Locations: Zoom or Telephone or
CalEPA Headquarters | Sierra Hearing Room
1001 I Street, 2nd Floor, Sacramento, California 95814
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Updates on the 2022 Scoping Plan: The EJAC may hear updates from CARB staff on 2022 Scoping Plan development activities.
- Debrief September 1st Joint EJAC CARB Meeting: The EJAC and CARB staff may debrief the September 1, 2022 Joint EJAC CARB Meeting.
- Public Comment
- EJAC Governance: The EJAC will discuss and may take action to approve a new EJAC Co-chair and other related governance issues, such as discussion of the draft EJAC Guiding Principles.
- Finalize EJAC Recommendations: The EJAC will discuss and may take action to finalize their recommendations for the 2022 Scoping Plan Update, including discussion of work group meetings and the format of final recommendations. If the recommendations are finalized, the EJAC may present on the finalized recommendations to the public.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.
Please note: the EJAC will begin its discussion of the agenda items at the Monday meeting and expects to end the day with discussions of the Finalize EJAC Recommendations agenda item, which it will continue to discuss at the beginning of Tuesday’s meeting.