AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a hybrid public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The hybrid meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: July 26, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Zoom or Telephone or at the following location:
San Diego County Administration Center | Room 402A | 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, California 92101
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Updates on the 2022 Scoping Plan development schedule: The EJAC may hear updates from EJAC Co-Chairs and/or CARB staff on 2022 Scoping Plan development activities including EJAC meetings. The EJAC may take action regarding input on the schedule, including future EJAC meetings.
- Community Engagement: The EJAC will hear a report back on outcomes from the EJAC community workshop held in June 2022, and may discuss and take action on EJAC community engagement activities.
- Report back from Work Groups on EJAC Recommendations: The EJAC will hear from Work Groups on the status of sector-specific recommendations and ideas for the implementation phase of the Scoping Plan. EJAC may further develop their recommendations for the 2022 Scoping Plan Update, and may discuss and take action on next steps for developing final recommendations, including the format of final recommendations and incorporation of public comment letters.
- Discussion on the Role of EJAC in Implementing the 2022 Scoping Plan: The EJAC will discuss their vision for their role in supporting the implementation of the 2022 Scoping Plan.
- Discussion on the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS): The EJAC will hear from community members being impacted by the LCFS, experts in the field, and other invited speakers on the topic of LCFS.
- Public Comment: Please note that public comment will be held right after the meeting break which occurs approximately half-way through the meeting.