Oil and Gas Regulation Reporting
For Equipment Updates, the reporting deadline is January 1.
- The information required by Section 95674(b)(2)(B) is due to be submitted to CARB no later than January 1 of the calendar year after the year in which any information in Section 95674(b)(2)(A) has changed.
- However, CARB staff recently became aware that some of the required information may not be available by January 1. CARB requests that owners or operators report as much of this information as they have ready by the January 1 due date, and they can later amend their reporting as necessary. CARB requests that owners or operators amend their reports by March 1. CARB will take into account these circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
For Oil and Gas Emissions Reporting, the reporting deadline is July 1.
- “Emissions Reporting” refers to the reporting requirements for liquids unloading, leak detection and repair, and emission flow rate measurements.
- Emissions Reporting must be submitted in the California Electronic Greenhouse Gas Reporting Tool, or Cal e-GGRT. Please note that the Oil and Gas reporting module is unique and separate from Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting (MRR) although it shares the same Cal e-GGRT platform and user logins.
- Help Desk staff are available to assist with reporting in Cal e-GGRT. However, if you require immediate assistance, please contact the appropriate staff member below.
|Question||Contact||Phone Number||Email Address|
|General Cal e-GGRT||Ms. Joelle Howe||(279) 208-7672||Joelle.Howe@arb.ca.gov|
Mr. Travis Tran
Ms. Kelly Yonn