Outcomes and Results for Clean Off-Road Equipment Vouchers
- $508 million allocated
- $238.8 million encumbered
- $19.5 million benefitting priority populations*
- 1,430 vehicles, engines and equipment implemented
- 23,100 MTCO2e GHG reductions*
- 52.6 tons of NOₓ reductions*
- 5 tons of ROG/HC reductions*
- 0.841 tons of PM reductions*
*Values based on the portion of the projects funded through California Climate Investments.
CORE funds will be available statewide and implemented on a first-come, first-served basis, so it is not possible to estimate in advance exactly how much funding will benefit priority populations. However, CORE, as currently structured, promotes the deployment of equipment in disadvantaged and low-income communities through higher voucher amounts. Staff will continue to evaluate and implement, if appropriate, program changes that will help maximize priority population benefits while still effectively accelerating the market transformation of the cleanest advanced technologies.
Data is more frequently updated on the administrator webpage for CORE: Home - Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (californiacore.org)