California Phase 1 Background Materials
- Greenhouse Gas Standards for Medium- and Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles
- Meetings and Workshops
- CA Environmental Performance Label for Medium-Duty Vehicles
- CA Phase 2 GHG Trailer Certification
- CA Phase 2 GHG Standards
- CA Phase 2 Background Materials
- CA Phase 1 GHG Standards
- CA Phase 1 Background Materials
Background Materials on Air Emissions and Economic Impacts
The information on this page is provided to support the October 2013 Staff Report: Initial Statement of Reasons for Rulemaking - Proposed Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Regulations for Medium- and Heavy-Duty Engines and Vehicles, Optional Reduced Emission Standards for Heavy-Duty Engines, and Amendments to the Heavy-Duty Tractor-Trailer GHG Regulation, the Diesel-Fueled Commercial Motor Vehicle Idling Rule, and the Heavy-Duty Hybrid-Electric Vehicles Certification Procedures.
|A .zip file of the emissions data is available here. The read-me file is a directory of the zip files and the individual files accessed through the links below.
|Optional Low NOx Engine Emission Standards