2022 AB 617 CARB Board Update
- Community Air Protection Program
- Community Air Protection Program Resource Center
- AB 617 Consultation Group
- Annual Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Documentos en Español
- Community Recommendations
- Community Air Protection Blueprint
- Community Air Grants
- Environmental Justice Blog
- Community Air Protection Incentives
AB 617 requires that air districts prepare an annual report for each community emission reduction program (CERP). CARB’s Community Air Protection Blueprint (Blueprint) describes the required content, public noticing, and timing of the annual reports, prepared by air districts.
CARB reviewed 2022 annual report submitted by air districts and prepared a draft 2022 AB 617 Annual Implementation Update Memo that was posted for public comments earlier this year. Based on the comments received, CARB staff updated the memo that was shared with CARB Board in May 2023 and are provided in the "Documents" section below. The Spanish versions of these documents will be posted soon.