Blueprint 2.0 Draft Expanded Concepts
- Community Air Protection Program
- Community Air Protection Program Resource Center
- AB 617 Consultation Group
- Annual Reporting and Progress Tracking
- Documentos en Español
- Community Recommendations
- Community Air Protection Blueprint
- Community Air Grants
- Environmental Justice Blog
- Community Air Protection Incentives
CARB staff will strive to ensure the next version of the Program Blueprint, Blueprint 2.0, is concise and structured in a way that helps users easily find, understand, and use information about protecting air quality in their community through implementation of Assembly Bill 617 (AB 617).
This expanded concepts draft outline is intended to provide a high-level guide of topics and associated questions a community member may ask that each section aims to answer. This draft outline is significantly informed by the People’s Blueprint, discussions of the People’s Blueprint with the AB 617 Consultation Group, and public comment and input received to date. It does not reflect all content that will be included in Blueprint 2.0 and is intended to serve as an iterative tool for ongoing discussion and public engagement.
Submitted comments can be viewed here.