Job Opportunities to work as a HD I/M Referee
- Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance Program
- HD I/M Fact Sheets
- HD I/M Tester Training Course and Exam
- Credentialed HD I/M Tester Public List
- OBD Test Devices
- Smoke Opacity Manufacturers with SAE J1667-Compatible Meters
- Vehicle Emissions Control Equipment Inspection Form
- Vendor Device Certification
- Job Opportunities to work as a HD I/M Referee
- Meetings & Workshops
Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance Program
HD I/M Referee Job Advertisement
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) has contracted with the University of California, Riverside (UCR) to provide Referee services for the California Heavy-Duty Inspection and Maintenance (HD I/M) program. The HD I/M Referee program will provide independent evaluations of heavy-duty vehicles and services for vehicles with inspection incompatibilities or compliance issues.
UCR is currently hiring Regional Manager and Tester positions to support their HD I/M Referee network operation. If you are interested in these positions, please click on the following job links for the positions’ details and application process.