Alternative Diesel Fuels Reporting
Effective January 1, 2016, the Reporting and Recordkeeping requirements of section 2293.8 of the Alternative Diesel Fuels (ADF) regulation requires regulated parties to report produced, imported, and blended amounts of all biodiesel blendstock and the biodiesel blends produced.
Download the latest version of the ADF reporting form for all reporting beginning Q1 2018.
- ADF Reporting Form (revised September 2023)
Please complete applicable form(s) for each month in the quarter. For example, if you are a producer, please fill out worksheets "Producers1" and "Producers2". Only fill in cells highlighted in yellow. Cells with green type have a dropdown menu option.
After completing a report (worksheet), please save the report as the naming convention provided below:
- For Producers, save the report as: "Year_Month_CompanyName_Producer.xlsx"
- For Importers, save the report as: "Year_Month_CompanyName_Importer.xlsx"
- For Blenders, save the report as: "Year_Month_CompanyName_Blender.xlsx"
- Each production facility location under the same company must report separately. For example, a Fresno facility may save the file as: "2017_May_BioCompany_Fresno_Producer.xlsx"
Monthly records are required although reporting submission is required quarterly. For example, January, February, and March reports must be submitted together anytime after the first quarter and by the end of the the second quarter.
E-mail completed reports to the ADF Email Address (preferred method) or mail to:
- Oil and Gas and GHG Mitigation Branch Chief
- 1001 I Street, P.O. Box 2815
- Sacramento, CA 95812
ADF Reporting is due by the end of the subsequent reporting period:
|Quarter||Duration||Report Due Date|
|1st||Jan 1 – Mar 31||June 30|
|2nd||Apr 1 – June 30||Sept 30|
|3rd||July 1 – Sept 30||Dec 31|
|4th||Oct 1 – Dec 31||Mar 31|