AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a hybrid public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The hybrid meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: August 22, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Or Telephone or at the following location:
Japanese American Cultural & Community Center | Cultural Room | 244 San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, California 90012
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Updates on the 2022 Scoping Plan: The EJAC may hear updates from CARB staff on 2022 Scoping Plan development activities.
- Finalize EJAC Recommendations: The EJAC will discuss and may take action to finalize their recommendations for the 2022 Scoping Plan Update, including discussion of work group meetings and the format of final recommendations. If the recommendations are finalized, the EJAC may present on the finalized recommendations to the public.
- Preparation for the September 1st Joint EJAC CARB Meeting: The EJAC may discuss and take action to prepare for the September 1, 2022 Joint EJAC CARB Meeting.
- Public Comment: Please note that public comment will be held right after the meeting break which occurs approximately half-way through the meeting.