AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a virtual public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The virtual meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: November 9, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Model Inputs and Scenario Design Discussion: The EJAC will have a deep dive discussion where E3 will walk through some examples of how different answers to the scenario input questions are reflected in the modeling outputs from PATHWAYs and will have the opportunity to ask questions to E3. The EJAC will have access to CARB staff to answer scenario input questions and may take action regarding input on recommended scenario inputs.
- Report back from Community Engagement Working Group: The EJAC may hear a report back from the community engagement working group or discuss other community engagement efforts and may discuss and may take action to approve a community engagement plan.
- Vote on support of letter from Californians for Pesticide Reform, et al. on Addressing Pesticides in the 2022 Scoping Plan Update: The EJAC may consider and take a vote on the request to lend support to the letter; and may hear an update from CARB on this topic.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.