AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting - September 22, 2021
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a virtual public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The virtual meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: September 22, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- Guiding Principles Charter/Meeting Guidelines: The EJAC will discuss and may take action to approve a charter or guiding principles (or elements); meeting guidelines/community agreements; roles and responsibilities; an update on recruiting a Tribal member; working groups focused on specific topics such as greenhouse gas emissions sectors; and other related governance issues.
- Workplan: The EJAC will discuss and may take action to approve working groups focused on specific topics such as greenhouse gas emissions sectors; technical assistance; consider a schedule of events through 2022 for Scoping Plan activities including EJAC meetings and may take action regarding input on the schedule, including to schedule future EJAC meetings and activities; and will discuss and may take action to approve a community engagement plan.
- Model Inputs and Scenario Design Discussion: The EJAC will consider scenario inputs for 2022 Scoping Plan modeling and may take action regarding input on recommended scenario inputs.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for the next EJAC meeting.