Governor's Budget Summary for FY 2019-20 is now released. The 2019-20 Cap-and-Trade Expenditure Plan is on page 123.
The Final Job Co-Benefit Assessment Methodology and Modeling Tool are now released.
Investment Targets for Agencies Administering FY 2018-19 Funds:
CARB released "Investment Targets for Agencies Administering FY 2018-19 Funds" to identify program-level investment minimums to benefit disadvantaged communities, low-income communities, and low-income households for California Climate Investments programs funded in FY 2018-19. CARB collaborates with agencies that administer California Climate Investments programs to develop individual targets for each program to drive investments that achieve direct and meaningful benefits to priority populations and help ensure that statutory requirements are met, which are described in AB 1550.
Open Comment Period:
CARB invites stakeholders to review and comment on the following documents:
- Draft Urban & Community Forestry Program QM & Calculator Tool (Open comment period 1/4/2019 - 1/18/2019)
CARB is accepting public comments at GGRFProgram@arb.ca.gov.
Closed Comment Period:
- Draft Low Carbon Transit Operations Program Quantification Methodology and Calculator Tool (12/5/2018 - 12/19/2018)
- Draft Woodsmoke Reduction Program Quantification Methodology and Calculator Tool (12/5/2018 - 12/21/2018)
- Draft Job Co-benefit Modeling Tool (12/4/2018 – 1/4/2019)
- Draft Job Co-benefit Assessment Methodology (12/4/2018 – 1/4/2019)
- Draft Dairy Digesters Research and Development Program Quantification Methodology & Calculator Tool (12/24/2018 - 1/7/2019)