CARB hosts One-Stop informational event on clean air rules for truckers near Fresno
KERMAN – State air quality experts will provide truck drivers and fleet owners with the latest information to help them comply with the state’s clean air requirements and upcoming rule deadlines. They will also offer one-on-one assistance and details about available financial assistance for equipment upgrades. Advanced technology vehicles, mock truck inspections, funding presentations and a variety of equipment vendors will all be on site.
WHAT: Informational event to learn how to comply with regulations to help clean up California’s air, featuring:
- One-on-one compliance assistance in English and Spanish
- Vendor displays
- Simulated truck inspections
- Overview of both the Truck and Bus and Off-Road Regulations
- The latest news on available financial assistance and new legislation
- New enforcement tool linking DMV registration and compliance
- CHP BIT inspections
WHO: California Air Resources Board officials, local agencies and vendors
WHEN: Thursday, January 17 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
WHERE: Kerman Community Center, 15100 W. Kearney Plaza, Kerman CA 93630
VISUALS: Truck inspection demonstrations, industry vendors and local booths, informational sessions.