AB 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee Meeting
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) is hosting a virtual public meeting for the Assembly Bill (AB) 32 Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (EJAC). The virtual meeting is open to the public and includes a public comment period.
Date: October 12, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Introductions and Opening Remarks
- EJAC Role Expectations & Accountability: The EJAC will request clarification from CARB leadership on the power that the EJAC holds and how CARB leadership and staff will be responsible and accountable to AB 32 requirements.
- Model Inputs and Scenario Design Discussion: The EJAC will consider scenario inputs for 2022 Scoping Plan modeling and may take action regarding input on recommended scenario inputs.
- Working Groups: The EJAC will discuss working group assignments and may hear a report back from the Community Engagement/Timeline working group; may discuss and may take action to approve a community engagement plan; and may take action on the timeline to complete Scoping Plan scenario input recommendations.
- Public Comment
- Discussion of future meeting agenda topics: The EJAC may discuss and take action to set agenda topics for future EJAC meetings.